SourceMod 1.5.2 Release Notes
From AlliedModders Wiki
Revision as of 18:17, 29 October 2013 by Psychonic
SourceMod 1.5.2 is a minor bugfix release and game update rollup.
For the full SourceMod 1.5 release notes, click here.
- Updated gamedata support for TF2, CS:S, CS:GO, and HL2:DM.
- Fixed crash from regression in SDKTools SetClientListening hook refcounting (bug 5956) (KyleS).
- Fixed potential crash when having maps with format characters in name.
- Fixed some nextmap issues with long map names.
- SDKTools no longer requires gamedata for sm_dump_datamaps on TF2, CS:S, HL2:DM, and DoD:S (bug 5968).