SourceMod 1.6.1 Release Notes
SourceMod 1.6.1 has a few additions but is mostly a minor bugfix release, quashing regressions from 1.6.0.
For the full SourceMod 1.6 release notes, click here.
- Updated game support for CS:GO and Fistful of Frags.
- Added support for Romanian language.
- Re-added languages.cfg, missing from 1.6.0, causing all clients to use server language.
- Fixed automatic language detection on CS:GO (bug 6163).
- Fixed a regression in version 1.6.0 that caused certain SDKHooks usage patterns to cause a server crash (PR 107).
- Improved error reporting in basebans plugin when banreasons.txt is missing (PR 115).
- Fixed incorrect logged gravity value for sm_gravity command (Ryan "VoiDeD" Stecker) (PR 116).
- Fixed a regression in version 1.6.0 causing SDKHook_ReloadPost hooks to not fire in plugins (Peace-Maker) (PR 96).
- Added workaround for game bug in TF2_RemoveWeaponSlot to avoid wearable entities left on map (Ryan "VoiDeD" Stecker) (bug 6206, PR 121).
- Removed DisableJIT option from core.cfg. (It was never meant for normal use.)