SourceMod 1.4.5 Release Notes
SourceMod 1.4.5 is primarily fixes for the latest breaking engine changes on CSS, TF2, and other Source 2009 engine games. It also has some other minor bug fixes.
For the full SourceMod 1.4 release notes, click here.
- Updated support for latest Source 2009 engine changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2DM, GMod).
- Updated Nuclear Dawn, Dino D-Day, and Zombie Panic gamedata.
- Added compatibility for running on Metamod:Source 1.9.0.
- Fixed very minor memory leaks in CStrike extension (bug 5456) (KyleS).
- Fixed crash from plugins accessing netprops too early (bug 5297) (KyleS).
- Fixed crash from plugins trying to access nested datadesc members (bug 5446).
- Added new TF2 weapon and custom dmg defines.
- Added new TF2 TFHoliday value (bug 5436) (Powerlord).
- Fixed IClientListener::InterceptClientConnect not being able to properly block connections (bug 5461) (PimpinJuice).
- Fixed PrepSDKCall_SetSignature native not working with symbol names on L4D2 linux (bug 5440).
- Fixed resolution of GetProfilerTime native on non-Windows platforms.