SourceMod 1.7.1 Release Notes
SourceMod 1.7.1 has a few additions but is mostly a bugfix release, further stabilizing the 1.7 branch.
Due to some logic errors, for any plugins that were compiled with the 1.7.0 SourcePawn compiler, it is highly recommended to recompile them with the new 1.7.1 compiler.
For the full SourceMod 1.7 release notes, click here.
- Updated game compatibility for CS:GO, TF2, Dota 2, Insurgency, and Fortress Forever.
- Fixed regression causing crash in games that do not support radio menus (PR 286) (Peace-Maker).
- Fixed sm_rename not working on some games, including CS:S and CS:GO (PR 313).
- Fixed some core.cfg values being ignored on start (PR 322).
- Fixed crash when plugins close a menu handle during menu draw (PR 268)
- Added tagged TF2_SetClientTeam to provide symmetry to TF2_GetClientTeam (PR 267) (Wliu).
- Added block parameter to FindValueInArray native (PR 213) (splewis).
- Added explicit return types to forwards missing them to avoid future compatibility issues (PR 294).
- Added new SetClientName native to reliably change a player's name on any game (PR 313).
- Fixed tag mismatch warning when using SQLite_UseDatabase (bug 6310) (PR 262) (VoiDeD).
- Fixed not actually being able to block CS_OnCSWeaponDrop (bug 6334) (PR 316).
- Fixed DirExists to throw an error when passed empty string (PR 315).
- Fixed ReadUint16 on File methodmap throwing "not bound" error (PR 265).
- Fixed various include docs (PR 288) (PR 290) (PR 295).
- Fixed issues with declaring variable on same line after array (SP PR 7) (Peace-Maker).
- Fixed debug info for multidimensional strings not being written to smx (SP PR 8) (Peace-Maker).
- Fixed issues with nesting methodmap calls (bug 6329) (SP PR 11) (SP PR 13).
- Improved diagnostic given when function prototype doesn't match an existing definition (PR 291) (VoiDeD).