AMWiki is a temporary name pending the upcoming unification of various similar projects. It is designed to join information from SourceMod, Metamod:Source, Metamod, AMX Mod X, and SourceHook.
The documentation contained within is targetting toward the following areas. Please note that these areas are server-side -- AMWiki is not concerned with client-side modifications (yet).
- Half-Life 1
- HL1SDK - Programming, quirks, information
- Metamod - Programming, HOWTOs, General
- AMX Mod X - Scripting, quirks, information
- Half-Life 2
- HL2SDK - Programming, quirks, information
- Metamod:Source - Programming, HOWTOs
- SourceMod - TBD
- Other Libraries
- SourceHook - Programming, features
Please read Help:Editing for more information how to edit or create articles. MMWiki has the following conventions:
- Use categories. For example, an AMX Mod X scripting tutorial for message events would be under "AMX Mod X" and its subcategory "Scripting".
- Use good article names. For example, the article above would be best named "Message Events in AMX Mod X", rather than "register_event".
- Note capitilization, punctuation, and most importantly spelling, to create a clean, easily readable article.
- Off-Topic discussion is only allowed when it's directly related to the community.
- All content must be "clean". This means no illegal material, no pornography, no racial slurs, no flame wars, and no otherwise offensive material. It will be removed.
- Rather than becoming engaged in an Edit War, you should click on an article's Discussion page and discuss the matter with other users. If necessary, moderators will lock pages from being edited.