SourceMod 1.0.3 Release Notes
SourceMod 1.0.3 is a bug-fix upgrade from 1.0.2. It has no feature additions. If you need help upgrading, see Upgrading SourceMod.
- All old plugins and extensions will continue to work.
- This release has no configuration changes.
- This release has no compatibility changes.
- This release has no translation changes.
- Fixed SDKTools compatibility for latest TF2 update.
- Fixed amb1750: OnAutoConfigsBuffered() inserted before "exec server.cfg".
- Fixed a logic bug where OnConfigsExecuted() could be executed before "exec server.cfg" finished.
- Fixed a rare crash in the event manager that manifested on Zombie Panic! Source.
SourceMod 1.0.3 replaces SourceMod 1.0.1, and 1.0.1 is no longer supported.
SourceMod 1.0.2 will continue to be supported, however, all bug fixes will occur in the 1.0.3 branch (which includes all changes in 1.0.2). Support for 1.0.2 will stop when 1.0.4 is released.