SourceMod 1.0.4 Release Notes
SourceMod 1.0.4 is a bug-fix upgrade from 1.0.3. It has no feature additions. If you need help upgrading, see Upgrading SourceMod.
- All old plugins and extensions will continue to work.
- This release has no configuration changes.
- This release has no compatibility changes.
- This release has no translation changes.
- Fixed amb1986: Format() with very long strings could crash if the input and output buffers overlapped.
- Fixed amb1938: The compiler ate too many characters in preprocessor macros.
- Fixed amb1935: Topmenu child names were not uncached when a category was deleted.
- Fixed amb1929: Banning via the console threw a runtime error.
- Fixed amb1918: Ban menu should compare userids, not client indexes
- Fixed amb1916: Threaded query delay is now 50ms instead of 500ms.
- Fixed amb1899: Duplicate maps in auto generated maplists.
- Fixed amb1891: Basechat didn't check for blank message in private says.
- Fixed amb1853: Ternary operators with string assignments could chop strings off.
- Fixed amb1815: Custom admin menu wasn't escaping input.
- Fixed amb1808: KickClient() is now delayed to prevent crashes, use KickClientEx for old functionality.
- Fixed amb1802: Possible crash when a client disconnected.
- Fixed amb1801: Improved bot detection, and fixed bots crashing if inside an OrangeBox server.cfg.
- Fixed amb1780: admin-sql-threaded had a debug spew turned on.
- Fixed amb1779: Crash in GetTeamName() on mods that don't support it.
- Fixed amb1763: Function call status is now cleared on a new function call.
- Fixed amb1749: Updated and improved DoD:S SDKTools coverage.
- Fixed team native crashes in SDKTools for mods like Insurgency.
- Fixed various file handle leaks.
SourceMod 1.0.4 replaces all prior versions of SourceMod. SourceMod 1.0.3 and prior will no longer be supported.