SourceMod 1.1.1 Release Notes
SourceMod 1.1.1 is a minor bug-fix update, intended mainly for parity with the latest Team Fortress update. If you need help upgrading, see Upgrading SourceMod.
- This release DOES NOT have configuration changes.
- This release DOES NOT break compatibility.
This release is fully backwards compatible. It is not, however, forwards compatible. Plugins compiled against SourceMod 1.1 will not run on any earlier version. If you encounter any compatibility problems, file a bug.
SourceMod 1.1.1 ships with a number of community provided translation packs. The following languages are included:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese Simplified
- Added Age of Chivalry support (bug 3366, IceMatrix).
- Added Obsidian Conflict support (bug 2699, The DOO).
- Fixed compatibility issues with latest TF2 update.
- Fixed crash when an event handler fired an event of the same name (bug 3468).
- Fixed rare crash in the event manager on post hooks (bug 3548).
- Fixed formatting error with zero precision floats (bug 3447).
- Fixed various Insurgency offsets (bug 3544).
- Fixed admin menu (topmenu) categories being selectable when not usable (bug 3256).
- Fixed sm_sql_addgroup not working (bug 3578).
- Fixed memory leak when events were hooked as EventHookMode_Post.
- Fixed nextmap trigger showing wrong output with end-of-map voting disabled and sm_trigger_show set to zero (bug 3597, mr.e.unk).