SourceMod 1.2.2 Release Notes
- This release DOES NOT have configuration changes.
- This release DOES NOT break compatibility.
This release is fully backwards compatible. It is not, however, forwards compatible. Plugins compiled against SourceMod 1.2 will not run on 1.1 or 1.0. If you encounter any compatibility problems, file a bug.
SourceMod 1.2 comes with the following languages translated, thanks to community translators:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese Simplified
- Added support for recent TF2 and DoD:S updates. (bug 3948).
- Removed auto extension folders. (bug 3949).
- Added PointOutsideWorld native to sdktools. (bug 3906).
- Added "motd" chat trigger to basetriggers. (bug 2694).
- Added manual extension reloading command to root console menu. (bug 3934).
- Added sm_resetcvar command to basecommands. (bug 3636).
- Added new .ep2v build config for valve OB based games. (bug 3948).
- Fixed 'list' type custom menu entries overwriting admin restrictions. (bug 3783).
- Fixed RemovePlayerDisguise signature for TF2. (bug 3892).
- Fixed incorrect escaping in clientprefs SQLite queries. (bug 3904).
- Updated gamedata for Synergy. (bug 3315).
- Upgraded regex to pcre-7.9 (bug 3923).
- Updated gamedata for Insurgency. (bug 3511).
- Updated gamedata for ZM. (bug 3746).
- Updated gamedata for Empires. (bug 3500).
- Updated gamedata for ZPS. (bug 3877).
- Updated gamedata for AoC. (bug 3891).
- Switched Insurgency chat printing to SayText. (bug 3738)