SourceMod 1.2.4 Release Notes
- This release DOES NOT have configuration changes.
- This release has ONE compatibility change.
In this release, plugins that register the "sm" command will no longer see the callback fired. This is intended behavior, since the "sm" command is part of the SourceMod UI.
As with previous 1.2 releases, plugins compiled against SourceMod 1.2 will not run on 1.1 or 1.0.
If you encounter any other compatibility problems, please file a bug.
SourceMod 1.2 comes with the following languages translated, thanks to community translators:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese Simplified
- Updated for L4D changes (bug 4032, bug 4033, bug 4035).
- Updated GeoLite Country database for GeoIP extension.
- Fixed crash when block-loading more than eight plugins (bug 4034).
- Fixed rare crash in hudtext code on TF (bug 4016).
- Fixed crash when reloading a blocked plugin failed (bug 4038).
- Fixed Huntsman not firing critical callback on TF (bug 3927).
- Registering the "sm" command no longer has any effect (bug 4013).
- Fixed translation bug in extension API (bug 4010).