SourceMod 1.5.1 Release Notes
SourceMod 1.5.1 is a minor bugfix release, largely quashing small regressions from 1.5.0
For the full SourceMod 1.5 release notes, click here.
- Updated gamedata support for TF2.
- Added missing DispatchKeyValue gamedata for HL2 CTF (bug 5114) (Peace-Maker).
- Fixed translations not being loaded if identifier was not two or three characters (fixes Portuguese) (bug 5888).
- Fixed runoff voting occurring when receiving the exact number of required votes (bug 5890).
- Fixed reserve slot plugin hiding too many slots on Orangebox gamesif SourceTV and/or Replay are present (bug 5499).
- Fixed some crashes in TF2 and unexpected behavior in all games with SDKHook_TakeDamage due to uninitialized var.
- Fixed attempted triggers from gagged users displaying in chat (bug 5918).
- Fixed errors in Italian translation (Oktober).
- Added Norwegian translation (checkster).