This was born out of a desire to create a detailed, yet approachable step-by-step on how to get started in SourceMod.
- Setup provides a step-by-step on installing a Source Engine dedicated server, Metamod:Source, and SourceMod.
- Basics is a walkthrough on writing one's first plugins.
- How to X is a reference page on performing common operations in SourcePawn.
- Advanced is a page with information on advanced operations (finding and calling game functions, looking up addresses, etc.).
- Development Environments has a list of common editors and instructions on configuring them to compile plugins.
- Game Server Configuration has info on configuring a server.